Feb 11, 2009

The Terrible Two's


Our daughter is now 2 years old. Yes, Ru has officially entered
the terrible two's phase of her life.
...Time flies! And it still seems like yesterday when I held her in my arms with a joyful tear in my eye. She looked back at me...saying, "Mumma, here I am. It's me!" ...and now two years are over.
We took our baby to MegaKidz Midvalley where she played to her heart's content. After returning home, our little lady was overjoyed to see the Birthday cake and the mini golf set and the balloons. We had to do takes and re-takes of the 'blowing the candle' scene. Somehow, the obsession with the candles continue. At 12 midnight she had blown on her blocks yet again while we sang the birthday song.

This time round, she kept singing the Happy Birthday song, didn't let Daddy cut the cake. She wanted to cut it herself. Shows, she is growing older and more independent. And I await with dreaded eyes, the day when my butterfly will learn to fly and fly away.
Here's wishing our darling a very HAPPY 2nd Birthday and MORE EXPERIENCES while GROWING UP!

3 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

happy birthday...blowing candles are fun!

Oliveoylz said...

Happy Birthday Ru!!! Wow u can really wait till 12 midnite to cut ur cake...night owl huh? he he. I've linked u up too :)

2ma said...

happy belated birthday ru!!!