May 9, 2009

Drawing before Mother's Day

Just a day before Mother's Day, Mummy chanced upon a drawing lying on DD's desk while she was sleeping in her room.
Isn't it cute? I love the smile on the face. Is that DD herself with her chubby cheeks and cheeky smile or is that Mummy trying to guage if her daughter has been up to some little mischief again (with eyebrows raised)! hehe..
Mummy is soo soo proud of her. I admire her drawing while my little one peacefully sleeps... I will ask her once she wakes up about the subject of her drawing.

3 comments:

Neelum said...

Hi, chanced upon your blog and loved it !!! I am a fellow mom-blogger in KL, desi to the core...
So did you get to know the subject of that art piece?
And boy you have me hooked for the right-brain development program...I am going to check it out !! Is it in Bangsar by any chance?

anney said...

Cute drawing! happy mother's day to you!

Yaggya said...

@Neelum, Nice meeting you. She said the subject matter was "Mommy, with eyes, nose, laughing and toes". Lol...
The program is in Raja Chulan, KL and Center Point, Bandar Utama, not in Bangsar.

@Anney, Thanks and same to u too.