Mar 10, 2009

The Name Game

Its an interesting coincidence, that Agnes tagged me immediately after I posted about the meaning of my daughter's name in the earlier post. Thanks you Agnes for the tag.
It must have been quite easy for you with the letter A. But, I being Yaggya, will have to whack my brains out for the Y's.

Rules:
1. Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 20 (if you have 20 in your list).
2. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name? Yaggya
2. A four letter word: Year
3. A boy's name: Yogesh.
4. A girl's name: Yashvi
5. An occupation: Youth worker
6. A colour: Yellow
7. Something you wear: Yu (Precious jade)
8. A food: Yoghurt
9. Something found in the bathroom: Yo-yo
10. A place: Yugoslavia
11. A reason for being late: Yelling at my naughty baby
12. Something you shout: Yahoooooooo!!
13. A movie title: You've got mail
14. Something you drink: Yin Martini
15. A musical group: Yes band
16. A street name: Yam Road
17. A type of car: Yamaha
18. A song title: You fill up my senses...
19. A verb: Yawn :D

Yo!!! Yesssssss, i did it finally.

I would like to pass it on to the following:

Caroline (A kiss of an angel) , *(Joyce) The Chiah Family , Jessie Ling (Hijack Queen) , Sue (Little People) , Ping (Our Life Story) , Christene (allthingspurple) , Vivianz (Vivian, Sze & Naomi) , Oyl (Popeye's family) , Chinneeq (De'Play) , 3lilangels (Growing Fun Wth My 3 Lil Angels) , *Ryan's Mum (Etcetera~Etcetera , *Mumsgather (Mothering Times) , Everyday Healy (Everyday Healy) , Rebecca (A New Journey Start) , Lazymama (My Little Sunshine) , Sweets (A little drop of heaven) , *Mum of Denisha & Darien (Little Darlings) , *Craft Mama (The Little Craft Box) , Mel (Every Little Wonder)

7 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Thanks for the tag!!

Anonymous said...

Wah, so many kena tagged. I love tags. They help me to filled up a post when I have blogger's block. lol

agnes said...

wow.. sounds kinda easy for letter "Y" as well hah.. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag ;p

ZMM said...

Wow.. you make it seems so easy to do something with Y...

Thanks for the link.. I'll return the link.. :)

LittleLamb said...

oo i realised Ru is also a 2007 baby..same as Philip.. just that she is a February baby??

Oliveoylz said...

Hi, thanks for this tag...hope I'll be in time :)