Mar 19, 2009

Second Art Attempt

DD has been playing all day. She is enjoying her one week school holiday to the core. She ran into the room where I was sitting, singing some nursery rhyme and drew this dolphin. I was working when she called me to show it. Before she could erase it, I thought of capturing it for my memory lane. Atfer a while she drew the snake. She continued scribbling and drawing for about half an hour telling me what she had drawn everytime she finished. Her snake and dolphin look roughly the same but not a bad attempt.

8 comments:

LittleLamb said...

hey..it does look like a dolphin . well done Ru.

Yaggya said...

Thank you LittleLamb Aunty for your encouraging words. :)

MommyAngel said...

The shape and the eye is there! Good job!

anney said...

A budding artist!Nice work! Hello.. I already added you to my blog list! Have a nice weekend! By the way, the pics of the baby on my blog is my sister's daughter. She is 1 year and 4 months old. How about Ru?

Kristie said...

clever girl :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Not bad for a 2 year old! It really looked like a dolphin!

Merryn said...

da snake looks like it has just had a delicious lunch.. or dinner... :)

nice dolphin though.. keep on practising..u'll be able to draw a dinosaur in no time!

Yaggya said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet words. I think she has developed a sudden love for drawing. She keeps drawing all the while. :)